六年级下册英语课本翻译

2024-11-15 14:23:54
推荐回答(1个)
回答1:

unit1教材第2页课文翻译

l'm 21 metres tall.l'm the tallest! 我身高21米。我是的! l'm 1.6 metres tall.l'm taller than this dinosaur. 我身高1.6米。我比这只恐龙高。 lt's so tall! 它如此高! Some dinosaurs are bigger than houses.Some are smaller than our schoolbags. 一些恐龙比房子大。一些比我们的书包小。 2unit1教材第3页课文翻译

How heavy is it? 它体重多少? lt's five tons. 它五吨。 What size are your shoes? 你穿多大号的鞋? My shoes are size 35. 我穿35号的鞋。 let's try部分翻译

The children areIn the museum. Listen and cirde.

孩子们在博物馆里。听一听,圈一圈。

l.The first dinosaur eats__.

1.第一只恐龙吃____。

A.vegetables A.蔬菜

B.meat B.肉

2.The ___ dinosaur is taller.

2.___恐龙更高。

A first A.第一只

B.second B.第二只

2let's talk部分翻译

Zhang Peng:Look!That's the tallest dinosaur in this hall.

张鹏:看!那是这个厅里的恐龙。

Mike:Yes,it is.How tall is it?

迈克:是的,它是。它有多高?

Zhang Peng:Maybe 4 metres.

张鹏:可能4米。

Mike:Wow!It's taller than both of us together.

迈克:哇!它比我们俩加起来还高。

Zhang Peng:Look! There are more dinosaurs over there!

张鹏:看!在那边有更多的恐龙!

Mike:They're all so big and tall.

迈克:它们都又大又高。

Zhang Peng:Hey,this dinosaur isn't tall!I'm taller than this one.

张鹏:嘿,这只恐龙不高!我比这只高。

Mike:Oh, yes.How tall are you?

迈克:哦,是的。你有多高?

Zhang Peng:I'm 1.65 metres.

张鹏:我身高1.65米。

How tall is Zhang Peng?

张鹏有多高?

Who is taller,Zhang Peng or the small dinosaur?

谁更高,张鹏还是那只小恐龙?

How tall are you?

你有多高?

I'm ____ metres.

我身高___米。

Who is taller than you?

谁比你高?

How old are you?

你多大了?

I'm____.

我_____。

Who is older than you?

谁比你年长?

3Let's learn部分翻译

ZhangPeng:How tall are you? 张鹏:你有多高? John:I'm 1.61 metres. 约翰:我身高1.61米。 Zhang Peng:Oh! I'm taller. 张鹏:哦!我更高。 John:You're older than me,too. 约翰:你也比我年长。

4Do a survey and report部分翻译

How old are you?

你多大了?

I'm 12 years old.

我12岁。

How tall are you?

你有多高?

I'm 1.64 metres.

我身高1.64米。

Wu Yifan is taller than John,but ZhangPeng is taller than Wu Yifan.

吴一凡比约翰高,但是张鹏比吴一凡高。

Name 名字

Age 年龄

Height 身高

Wu Yifan 吴一凡

1.64m 1.64米Let's try部分翻译

Mike and Wu Yifan are talking about the weekend.listen and arde.

迈克和吴一凡正在谈论周末。听一听,圈一圈。

1.What do Wu Yifan and Mike want to do first?

1.吴一凡和迈克首先想要做什么?

A.Go hiking. A.去徒步旅行。

B.Go shopping. B.去购物。

2.What are they going to buy?

2.他们将要买什么?

A.Hiking clothes and shoes. A.徒步旅行的衣服示口鞋。

B.Magazines. B.杂志。

2let's talk部分翻译

Mike:Those shoes in the window are nice! Let's have a look.

迈克:橱窗里的那些鞋很漂亮!让我们看一看。

Wu Yifan:What size are your shoes,Mike?

吴一凡:迈克,你穿多大号的鞋?

Mike:Size 7.

迈克:7号。

Wu Yifan:Size 7? That's so small.

吴一凡:7号?那真小。

Mike:In China I wear size 38 shose.

迈克:在中国我穿38号的鞋。

Wu Yifan:Oh! Your feet are bigger than I mine. Myshoes are size 37.

吴一凡:哦!你的脚比我的大。我穿37号的鞋。

Mike:Really?You look taller than me.

迈克:真的吗?你看起来比我高。

Wu Yifan:But I think you are heavier.How heavy are you?

吴一凡:但是我认为你更重。你体重多少?

Mike:I'm 48 kilograms.

迈克:我体重48千克。

Wu Yifan:Yes,you're heavier. I'm 46 kilograms.

吴一凡:是的,你更重。我体重46千克。

What size are Wu Yifan's shoes?

吴一凡穿多大号的鞋?

How heavy is Wu Yifan?

吴一凡体重多少?

How heavy are you?

你体重多少?

Who is heavier than you?

谁比你重?

What size are your shoes?

你穿多大号的鞋?

Whose shoes are bigger?

谁的鞋更大?

3Let's learn部分翻译

John:How heavy are you,Jim? 约翰:你体重多少,吉姆? Jim:I'm 52 kilograms. 吉姆:我体重52千克。 John:You're heavier than me. 约翰:你比我重。

4Match and say部分翻译

Mike's fish is__than__.

迈克的鱼比__ __。

5Read and write部分翻译

Spring is coming!The sky is clearer and the sun is brighter.Can you think of any other changes? Look and tick.

春天要来了!天空更晴朗,阳光更明媚。你能想出一些其他的变化吗?看一看并打钩。

Wu Yifan and his family are going on a trip to the countryside.Wu Yifan has a story to tell Robin.

吴一凡和他的家人将要去乡村旅行。吴一凡有一个故事要讲给罗宾。

____ (Title)____(题目)

Little Duck is watching the sun go down.It is getting lower and lower,but his shadow is getting longer and longer.

小鸭子正在看太阳落下。它正变得越来越低,但是他的影子正变得越来越长。

“Why is that?”Little Duck asks his friend Old Tree.“You are older and ,smarter than me.Tell me-why is my shadow longer when the sun gets lower?”Old Tree says,“That's easy,Little Duck. The sun goes down every day,and we grow older every day.Your shadow grows Ionger because you are growing taller.You are becoming a big beautiful bird!”

“那是为什么?”小鸭子问他的朋友老树。“你比我年长并且比我聪明。告诉我——为什么当太阳变得更低的时候,我的影子更长?”老树说:“那很简单,小鸭子。太阳每天落下,而且我们每天成长。你的影子变得更长是因为你正在长得更高。你将要变成一只美丽的大鸟!”

Can you answer Little Duck's question.Robin?

你能回答小鸭子的问题吗,罗宾?

1.Choose a title for the story.

1.为这个故事选择一个题目。

A.Little Duck's shadow A.小鸭子的影子

B.Old Tree's shadow B.老树的影子

2.Who is younger? 2.谁更年轻?

A.The tree. A.树。

B.The duck. B.鸭子。

3.When is the duck's shadow shorter?

3.什么时候鸭子的影子更短?

A.ln the morning. A.在早上。

B.ln the afternoon. B.在下午。

Little Duck:Old Tree,the sun gets__,but my shadow gets ____.Why?

小鸭子:老树,太阳变得____,但是我的影子变得____。为什么?

Old Tree:That's easy.Your shadow gets longer because you are getting____and growing____ every day.

老树:那很简单。你的影子变得更长因为你每天都在变得____和长得____。

Little Duck:So what will happen to me?

小鸭子:那么我将发生什么情况?

Old Tree:Well,...

老树:嗯,……

l.Do you agree with Old Tree? Why?

1.你同意老树(的看法)吗?为什么?

2.Can you answer Little Duck's question? What's your answer?

2.你能回答小鸭子的问题吗?你的答案是什么?

3.Please circle the words with"-er".Then talk about the changes in your friends.

3.请圈出含有“-er”的单词。然后谈论你的朋友们的变化。

6Let's check部分翻译

Listen and tick.

听一听并打钩。

Listen again and write the answers to the questions.

再听一遍,写下问题的答案。

1.John is older.

1.约翰更年长。

7Let's wrap it up部分翻译

Read and write. 读一读,写一写。

tall-taller

高的——更高的

thin-thinner

瘦的——更瘦的

heavy-heavier

重的——更重的

long长的

strong强壮的

big大的

sad悲伤的

hot热的

angry生气的

sunny晴朗的

funny有趣的

happy 快乐的

windy多风的Story time部分翻译

①Zebra:They need a new goalkeeper.

①斑马:他们需要一名新的守门员。

Deer:I'd like to have a try.

鹿:我想试一试。

Giraffe:Me,too.

长颈鹿:我也想。

Dog:I can't wait. We want a goalkeeper!!

狗:我等不及了。我们想要一名守门员!!

②Zoom:How tall are you?

②祖姆:你有多高?

Deer:I'm 1.8 metres.

鹿:我身高1.8米。

Zip:How heavy are you?

次波:你体重多少?

Deer:I'm 86 kilograms,

鹿:我体重86千克。

③Zip:Mr Zebra is 10 centimetres taller than Mr Deer.

③次波:斑马先生比鹿先生高10厘米。

Zoom:Yes,and he's stronger. But he can't catch the ball!

袒姆:是的,而且他更强壮。但是他不能接到球!

④Giraffe:I'm the tallest one.

④长颈鹿:我是的那个。

Zip:Sorry. Your neck is too long.The others can't reach you.Football needs teamwork.

次波:对不起。你的脖子太长了。其他人够不到你。足球需要团队合作。

⑤Hippo:What's happening here?

⑤河马:这里正在发生什么?

Zip:Oh! Here's the one we want!

次波:哦!这就是我们想要的那个!

Zoom:Why? He's too heavy!

祖姆:为什么?他太重了!

Zip:We need a big guy!

次波:我们需要一个大家伙!

⑥Zoom:Oh! He's almost bigger than the goal!

⑥祖姆:哦!他几乎要比球门大!

Dog:Yes! He's an excellent goalkeeper.

狗:是的!他是一位优秀的守门员。let's try部分翻译

Sarah and Mike are talking about this weekend.Listen and circle.

萨拉和迈克正在谈论这个周末。听一听,圈一圈。

1.Sarah and Mike are talking on ___.

1.萨拉和迈克正在谈论___。

A.Saturday A.星期六

B.Sunday B.星期日

2.Who is Mike going to call?

2.迈克将要给谁打电话?

A His grandparents. A.他的(外)祖父母。

B.His parents. B.他的父母。

2let's talk部分翻译

Mike:Hi,Grandpa.How are you?How was your weekend?

迈克:嗨,爷爷。你好吗?你周末过得怎么样?

Grandpa:I'm fine,Mike.It was good,thank you.

爷爷:我很好,迈克。很好,谢谢你。

Mike:What did you do?

迈克:你(周末)干什么了?

Grandpa:Well,I stayed at home with your grandma. We drank tea in the afternoon and watched TV.

爷爷:好吧,我和你奶奶待在家里。我们喝了下午茶,还看了电视。

Mike:I watched TV, too.I watched some children’s shows on TV.

迈克:我也看了电视。我看了一些电视上的儿童节目。

Grandpa:That's nice.Did you do。anything else?

爷爷:那很好。你还做了其他什么事吗?

Mike:Yes,I cleaned my room and washed my clothes.

迈克:是的,我打扫了我的房间,还洗了我的衣服。

Grandpa:You are a good boy!

爷爷:你是一个好孩子!

What did Mike's grandpa do last weekend?

迈克的爷爷上周末干什么了?

How was your weekend?

你周末过得怎么样?

What did you do last weekend?

你上周末干什么了?

What are you going to do next weekend?

你下周末将要做什么?

3Let's learn部分翻译

Mike:How was your weekend? 迈克:你周末过得怎么样? Chen Jie:It was fine,thanks. 陈杰:很好,谢谢。 Mike:What did you do? 迈克:你(周末)干什么了? Chen Jie:l stayed at home and watched TV. 陈杰:我待在家里了并且看电视了。 4Do a survey and report部分翻译

Ask six students.

询问六名学生。

How was your weekend?

你周末过得怎么样?

It was OK.

它还不错。

What did you do?

你(周末)干什么了?

I washed my clothes.

我洗了我的衣服。

Now tell the class.

现在告诉全班。

Last weekend,two students washed their clothes...

上周末,两名学生洗了他们的衣服……

What did you do?

你(周末)干什么了?

Tick打钩

washed my clothes 洗了我的衣服

stayed at home 待在家里了

watched TV 看电视了

cleaned my room 打扫了我的房间

did something else 做了其他一些事